Monday 30 June 2014

Why should you feel lucky?

Hey people,

So just now a question popped in my head. "Why should I feel lucky?"
I mean I screw up big time, I get things wrong, I get into fights, I am not the happiest person alive and the most basic point I make idiotic mistakes.
Well I was just watching "This Means War" and in that movie, FDR says that it's the mistakes that make us who we are. And you know what ponder upon the dialogue for a minute and you'll see for yourself. I mean do you think that someone can live your life better than you or understand you since according to Tom Cruise in "Rock of Ages", "Only I know me since I live up here." So you are the perfect you!
As far as feeling lucky goes and the  question why well respond with a question "Why not?"
I mean take a look in the mirror. You are as perfect as you were meant to be. You are beautiful since in Islam a beautiful person is a person who is whole and Allah has made all of us whole. We have flaws but we have our plus points to counter them. We have people who love us, friends who laugh at our funny and ridiculous jokes, we have a life and we are living it free. So, why not feel lucky that Allah has bestowed us with many things.
Moreover No two people are the same even if they have same backgrounds or are twins. You have some hidden ability that no one else does. Find it and own it to be nearer to the best you and you would feel that I'm unlike the rest. So feel lucky 'cause you are what you feel. :)

Happy Ramadhan,
MNK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment